Sunday, November 7, 2010

friend hopping

I've had the pleasure of making some new friends in the past few weeks of exam studying. First I started studying with Branavan, who I hadn't had the chance to work with through out the year, which introduced me to his group of friends, who I now enjoy the good company of when I study.

Although it's not the most efficient study group, as we all study different thing, it's a really nice group to hang out with and to have company of. I am grateful that they invited me to their little group during exams.

I should get back into social networking. I used to have 4 or 5 groups during high school I would catch up with. Now it's just my close group and one or two uni groups. Hopefully these holidays will allow me to do this.

On the note of social network, the movie was quite entertaining, though I'm not sure if it's worth seeing in the cinemas. But the way the story was presented was entertaining and drew me in. Interesting little back-story to the popular website most of the world now uses.

I have a pre-interview with a HR rep tomorrow for a potential vacation spot. Wish me luck.

teoh,

5 comments:

timtamz said...

good luck teoh!! all the best with the interview!!

and I totally know where your coming from with different group of friends I feel like now I only have 2 groups as well!! we should go out and meet randoms! haha

jediteoh said...

thanks timmy =]

jason said...

lucky last internship opportunity?

hope you get it

Ritzy said...

woaaaaH!!! how did the interview go ^^

jediteoh said...

it went okay, thanks sandra =] it was just an interview with the HR..hoping to hear back from them today for the interview with the project managers.