Friday, January 14, 2011

please help.

I have been really touched/saddened by the QLD flood crisis that is going on at the moment. I have been watching the news coverage all day yesterday, and have spoken first-hand with queenslander at work about the unbelievable disaster that is still continuing up there. I can't even imagine getting flooded to that magnitude.

I would like to ask all of my readers (few as you are) to also support and donate to the relief fund as I have. They only need money, which is understandable seeing the amount of damage that is going to take so long to recover from.

My heart really goes out to everyone up there.


teoh,

1 comment:

elienated7t said...

Woolworths has pledged to match every dollar given in donation in their stores until next Thurs --> it's worth giving a shot as it significantly increases (doubles) the value of the amount donated.