Sunday, January 9, 2011

whoa, where did I go

All of a sudden, I feel like I just lost the past few days of my life. I can't remember specific dates or events, I suddenly had an overload amount of blog posts to catchup/skim through, youtube subscriptions went through the roof (crazy youtubers) and emails piled up on the side.

Where did I go?

Did my sub conscience superhero take over on some urgent top secret mission to save the country and did some awesome heroic deed that for unknown reasons must stay disclosed from the public, resulting in this missing past?

Or did I recently get blasted by some psychic power by an evil villain, who stole some innocent item from me that was actually the key to the ultimate power in the world, and my mind has been confuddled to prevent me from retrieving it?

Or was I possessed by a recently passed away boy, who used me to say a final tearful farewell to his family, while at the same time teaching me important life lessons and morals that will turn me into a better person?

Or was I recruited by some secret military branch since I was young to give me the chance to kill a dangerous terrorist organisation that killed my loved one, but then found out that it the was the military branch that killed my loved one, and used my anger to trick me into working for them, which then made me turn on them, resulting in me being overpowered by this unbelievable social evil people and being brainwashed and thus forgetting the past few days?

These were my ideas for national writer's month, that me and jason probably be too lazy to do in the end.

teoh,

1 comment:

elienated7t said...

ZOMG...reason number 4 all the way!! I think every kid obsessed with spy movies have dreamt of that situation at some stage of their life...although brainwashing is a nice addition :P

what national writer's month?? lay off SC2 for a while and give it a go, u lazy bummm :P