Monday, April 25, 2011

easter break fun

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you are all having a good long weekend.

I was feeling a little burnt out at the end of last week, so I decided that I would take Friday - Sunday off completely from any university related work. It was a good plan, I feel much better and have been smashing grad applications all day. I think my company count is up to 20's so hopefully one of them will want to hire me.

Amanda's birthday was last Friday, so happy birthday to my best friend (you are now older than me, hah!). It was a good night of old high school friends (+mich) and rounds of classic games of mafia and jin.


Went to Bright on a loooong family drive on the Saturday. 4 hour drives are killers. But I will always remember Bright for the gorgeous fresh air and the nice creek that I was dying to play in.

I'm feeling quite tired of social outings now actually. I'm so ready just to stay at home for the rest of the week. Have quite a bit of uni work to catch up on, so good timing!

teoh,

2 comments:

Ritzy said...

tired of social outings NEVER!!! you need to come to Berkeley. soo much ta do everyday.. too much to do with so little time.

haha glad to see ya have a blast this easter.

hmm. i dunno if this is scary or creepy, but seeing ya guys grow up in ya photos 0_0

jediteoh said...

If I came to America, I would definitely be out every day Sandra! :D

Haha I like looking through my profile pictures on facebook. I add the dates on them now, so I can see the changes over time. It is quite strange!