Thursday, July 21, 2011

the end to a long holiday

So my long long holiday is finally over. And what a holiday it was.

I do have a draft post saved on blogger, with some quick notes about my days around Europe. I will probably refine them and put pictures with it in the next couple of days (hopefully). The holiday was awesome, so much more new experiences under my belt. I really enjoyed my time in London especially, seeing my sister and shopping around.

The snow trip was also great fun, another post to come. Unfortunately, I think the jet lag and large amount of exhaustion made me unfit for company with my good friends, as I slept most of the time when not out in the snow and probably seemed in a bad mood (actually I was so tired I felt very little).

The next couple of days will see some changes and some rejuvenation to my life. My brother has left for the UK, so I am officially the only sibling left in the house. I have some plans to move some things around, hopefully for the better. I also have some other things I want to bring back from my time in Europe and incorporate into my life.

But first, rest.

teoh,

No comments: