Thursday, October 8, 2009

the korean phase.

I've resisted this post for awhile, but I think it must come out.

So I don't know when exactly this whole korean phase started..I know it probably started from timothy, but he's not by far the worst at the moment (more to that later (you know who I'm talking about)). Anyway, I got exposed to it first up in Queensland, on our lazy day we were just showing each other youtube clips; one of them was SNSD genie.

And now, to my shame, I have become a fan. Even as I write this, I have dedicated my first GB of internet usage downloading away cute dances, and pretty faces. (I just saw Yuri moonwalk :O)

Let me just justify myself here a bit. I haven't gotten into korean music. Nor am I a perve! I only like SNSD because the girls are pretty. They aren't slutty (although they show off their legs a lot, BUT I know plenty of girls who would say, if I had them so would I!). And somehow I find myself hitting replay on youtube and catching myself shuffling towards the kitchen in a terrible replica of their dance moves.

For the record, this is all jason's fault. But, if I ever get as sad as him (as seen on his blog and facebook):
please shoot me.

teoh,

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

noooo!! he has got you into these!!

lewl korean girl bands >.>

=P