Saturday, September 18, 2010

slightly down

my poor fish rainbow isn't looking very good at the moment =[ I'm a bit sad. It's sorta just floating around at the bottom of the tank, moving only so slightly. 'He' (as I like to think of him) has had a good life though, I've managed to keep him and his 'partner' Flora for a good 7 or 8 years. I'm quite proud of taking good care of them. Hope he passes along as peacefully as possible.

I bought some new seaweed and cleaned out the tank for him, which brings me to my second topic. Pet's Paradise is a horrible place. Terrible service, the staff don't seem to care about your needs at all. Terrible product, more than half of my sea weed is already browning and dying. The lady should have checked for me. They have lost me as a customer, never going back to them again. Sad for such a large franchise that deals with such cute puppies.

GHD interview is nearing, slightly nervous. I'm scared that the cognitive test is going to reveal me for the true retard I am haha. Hope I've kept my problem solving skills from high school. I shall be spending most of tomorrow preparing.

Had fun at tim's 21st yesterday, happy birthday tim. Hope you enjoy your new camera. Also hope I didn't base you too much in my speech. I actually did have some nice words in there, but I forgot to mention them up there. Whoops. You're a pretty fun guy, glad to have you as my friend. Looop buddy!

also, I've changed to Google Chrome. opera was doing something funny and I couldn't get it to stop. Plus I've been slightly frustrated with opera in that it doesn't support a few things that I use. I've discovered the Chrome has supported mouse gestures and shortcuts, so I'm all happy with it now =] I'm going to miss Speed Dial though.

teoh,

4 comments:

elienated7t said...

all the best for tomorrow...u'll ace it, don't worry :):) n then u'll end up with a job before any of us, n we'll hate u for eternity, but that's another story :P:P

elienated7t said...

oh n yeah, hope ur fishies get alright..

Ritzy said...

wow ya took such good care of ya fish for such a long time 0_0 our goldfish never lasted more than a few months ><"

lol my friend works a pets paradise, i dont think she likes the place either XD

how did ya interview go =] do tell. funny how cognitive tests are really trying to find out who you are.. as if an interview didn't give that away =]

good luck good luck !!

jason said...

good luck for ghd, david :D

it's today isn't it? let me know how it goes

and yeah lately opera has been doing dodgy things for me too :(
i use chrome for a few things now