Thursday, December 2, 2010

one hundredth post

so by now, facebook is probably being flooded by monash uni student updates about whether or not they have graduated/passed/repeating etc. I'm neutrally stating that I have passed all my units with distinctions. Once again, I am glad I have passed and disappointed that there were no HD's involved, yet with the same doubt if I deserved one or not. Whatever. Getting over results gets easier and easier as the years pass.

So me and amanda have organised a Phillip Island trip this weekend, which should be fun. Doubtful of the weather, but should be a good time anyway. I am looking forward to getting away, even for just the 2 days and spending it with good company.

I have recently shot off a resume to K-mart helpdesk upstairs (I am currently Colesgroup helpdesk), as I have become very frustrated at work. However, I believe the frustration is mainly due to the fact that I did not get vacation work and I'm very stressed about it. Still, a change of work environment would be welcomed. I hope I get the new position.

100th post, yet I am struggling to make this post interesting, if at all.

Christmas time is here, and it's time to think presents! My sister also coming back from living in the UK for a whole year! So there will be no doubt various family events in the next few weeks.

Also my 21st is coming up but I don't feel like doing anything. Jan + Feb seems very empty. I could possible go to Malaysia with my mum. Or Sydney.

Ok I give up.

Teoh,

2 comments:

elienated7t said...

congrats on the awesome results!!

Ritzy said...

lol facebook.

sigh. i got it two days ago =P

CONGRADZ ON Distinctions~!!!! that's ace! lol i never got used to people saying i got a D. I keep thinking, a, b, c, d, e, F
lol ><"

have a merry xmas! not sure when I will see ya next