Friday, September 9, 2011

leaving the csc

It is with much sadness that I announce my resignation of my position at the CSC....is what I wrote in my resignation letter.

WOOHOO! Haha, well not really. I've decided to quit my three and half year old job due mostly to time issues. Had a huge week (gee it's been awhile since I've updated) involving large amount of uni reports due, construction work, Monash Pharm ball, and CSC shifts and it was just getting a bit too much. Money is not too much of an issue, as my construction job pays pretty well and I am doing 18 hours a week there anyway. Now that I've quit, I have forgotten what it's like to have nights and weekends free.

A rather blurry rotation shot of the CSC.

I will seriously miss the CSC. The job was easy and at times, fun. Mostly due to the amazing people that I've met there and I will hopefully try to maintain some good friendships that have come out of there. They gave me a nice send off, including a nice card and $100 chadstone gift card :) Thanks guys!

In other news, I was given a verbal job offer for full time position at Civilex next year! Yay! I guess I now have to believe that things do work out eventually (I feel a told you so from Tracy coming..). That being said, you also have to allow opportunities to happen (my being nice enough to fix someone's computer :D).

In other other news, me and Amanda have booked most of our accommodations and flights for our asia trip at the end of the year. I'm super excited; I've always wanted to go to Hong Kong with Amanda and now we're finally going to get the chance to go. Our travel plans are Singapore, KL, Penang, Langkawi and Hong Kong.

Even more exciting is that we moved our accommodations around so that we could stay at the Marina Bay Sands for two night! For those who don't know it, it's a 5 star hotel with a ship on top of three separate hotel 'columns'. I've read a few bad reviews about the service though, but hopefully it'll still be an experience !

That's all for now I think...til next time! Hopefully with this extra time I can make more blog post :P (doubt it).

teoh,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so behind on reading people's blogs. But belated or not: I TOLD YOU SO.