Sunday, September 13, 2009

like balloons inflated with helium

things are looking up!

just finished blitzing a 3000 word essay over two days, with much success. unfortunately it means I've degraded my eyes a few more points; been staring at a computer for over 20 hours in total over the weekend.

my dad has gone to denmark and france for two weeks, so we did the usual car bump which means I have a car this week to get me around to work and such. Nothing terribly exciting, but it still helps improve my mood.

this week has a few exciting things planned; meeting up with ann who I haven't seen in a long time, just to take a break from assignments etc. going to chaddy to buy some clothes I suppose, birthday dinner on friday and workmate's bday outing on saturday night!

also, the best thing yet, my noisy Indian neighbors upstairs have moved out! Actually, in the process of moving out, they're still passing my window carrying boxes and luggage. Most awesome thing yet!

teoh,

No comments: