Sunday, September 20, 2009

sleep and sleep


happy birthday (on tuesday) tim! great fun, reminded me of the good old times in high school.

I'm really tired this weekend. I only had four hours of sleep on the saturday morning, since we played hats until late and then work in the morning. Spent the whole afternoon sleeping, woke up and didn't have the energy to get into the city for my workmate's outing. Sorry Lucky >< Then I slept some more.

Yeah, I'm in the mental state where I can't really write anything interesting just yet. Maybe next time.

teoh,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the thing that astounds me about your group

is that you all co-ordinate your photo poses so perfectly!!! LOLOLOL

jediteoh said...

We've had lots of practise LOL. Nah this was a on the spot EVERYONE DO A KOREAN POSE. I'm surprised it worked out so well. Maybe I shouldn't be hahaha.

Anonymous said...

AHHAHA you're right, I just realised EVERYONE IS DOING A KOREAN POSE XD

Most of my group wouldnt even know what a korean pose was. even if they did they would be like: no way not doing it! :)