Tuesday, September 8, 2009

satisfaction

today was tuesday, my day off from everything,
free for any commitments I choose to commit.

today I slept in, but still got to uni by 10:40am,
I met up with uni friends and did productive uni work.

today I met up with friends lillian and quor,
had fun hanging out in general (as always!)

today I spent no money cause I starved myself until 4PM,
then ate ravenously when I cooked lunch at home.

today I did my exercise, relaxed, and then proudly cooked a proper dinner.

today was satisfying. truly.

teoh,

2 comments:

MKWOK said...

i love those days. i think even after we graduate, everyone deserves a day to themselves at least once every week or month-

jediteoh said...

It was day where nothing spectacular happened...but nothing wrong happened either. It was so nice.

Sometimes I think these days beat even those in the holidays when I'm home playing games all day with no interruption! (but don't quote me on that)