Monday, September 7, 2009

thinking thoughts

Have you ever thought something that is forbidden? Unmoral? Selfish? Things that you shouldn't, but you do. Things that you shouldn't even consider, and it scares you that you do. And I'm not talking about sexual stuff. >.>

I had a thought of taking advantage of friend...and I was so shocked that I had it, that I immediately did the exact opposite of it, as strongly as I could. But I'm still shocked that I had the thought.

Do you believe in people having a dark and light side in them? I do. I think we're always battling ourselves inside, struggling to do what is right.
and end rambling. why am i so moody all the time...

teoh,

2 comments:

jason said...

ive got less of a good and evil thing and more of a jason #1 and jason #2 thing

if you get what i mean.

neither has a clear allegiance to good or bad but its just 'being in two-minds' about everything thats unsettling

jediteoh said...

Yeah in some situations, I sometimes feel like I'm talking to another self, questioning what I'm doing and getting a response that seems like different to what I would be doing at the time...

So strange =S