Saturday, November 28, 2009

for hong

blogging from work, cause it's a bit quiet at the moment. been up since 530AM and feeling it. we're watching the lion king in between breaks, but I think we're going to busy soon...

just took a institute call...what are kids doing at 9AM doing online training for target =_= on holidays too.

anyway, this post is for hong, because she insists that we should be blogging thrice a week. A very unlikely prospect in my opinion. especially since the holidays are so boring and I have nothing to blog about. Our group seems to be really out of sync...just unable to get together. I've given up trying get us together...Jason's leaving next week already, so we don't wont have much of a group until Feb.

um..so yeah. my holiday to do list is failing.

I started this at like 8AM...it's not 12:38PM. Talk about work rush =_= it's sooo busy, so I'm going to end it here for now. What a great post. Not even going to tag it lol.

teoh,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLLL

why ty david for this post. Yep the reason your to do list for the holidays is failing is because you are failing with the very first dot point. week after next let's do something. drag the other lazy members of your group out too =P

I can't believe you are complaining about posting thrice a week. I've got my hotelier and that's updated at least thrice a wk. and now I have this
http://community.livejournal.com/kiss_modern/

<3
more updating =DDDD