Monday, November 23, 2009

surprisingly nothing

holidays are off to a slow start.

computer is up and running =] I don't think I'll make a computer again for awhile..it's very stressful not knowing if all the parts are working (especially when you're buying it dirt cheap for dodgy places like MSY and CPL). Took an hour to put together, another 2 hours to find out that we hadn't put the CPU fan in properly, hence rendering the whole thing useless. Huge thanks to my workmate Greg who helped out. Sorry I didn't take part by part pictures, but I was too stressed at the time.


Playing Crysis Warhead atm, the graphics are pretty nice.

Besides that though...nothing much to report. DDR tomorrow should be good, although me and ling are waaay out of fitness. On that note, I'm going to the gym with my dad on wednesday. Working alot...work was stressful today T_T and on that note, I'm going to go shoot things.

teoh,

2 comments:

Ritzy said...

oh soo blue and shiny XD

ahhaa DDR.. ya should go swimming too! dang im so tired from swimming XD

jediteoh said...

yeah swimming will be good...I walked past a pool today in the gym, and I was like ahhh wish I could jump in haha.