Wednesday, December 9, 2009

born as love, twisted by fate, what do I speak of?

yesterday was a really nice day to be lazy.

well sort of anyway, I still woke up at 6am to go the gym with my dad. But because I was so tired after it, I came back, showered and slept til like 12. Ahhh I sorta woke up at ~10-30, but I just sorta laid in bed. The pita-pata of rain was so soothing and the usually dull grey sky felt sort of sublime to me at the point....*sigh

went to work place's christmas bbq last sunday. The weather was so awesome. It was a bit muggy in the morning when I went to work, but it cleared up to be a beautiful day. We just sorta lazed about, sitting the shade, meeting people's family. It was quite fun.
one of the boys brought a remote control aeroplane, it was pretty cool...until it flew into a tree =D

recently been playing Dragon Age Origins. One of the best RPG's I've played so far, nearing up there with final fantasy. Genre is right up my alley, and the game system is based off Mass Effect (another great game). Bioware is really doing well for itself in this area.

I'm also slowly rearranging my whole room. Almost there, I'll take photos of it when it's fully done. Still got to deal with some clothes and bring in my printer from the apartment. I've lightened up my bookshelf by storing a few non-star wars books away. But if you don't know why I'm known as a the crazy jedi here's why:


and this isn't including the various fact files, visual dictionaries, magazines, comics etc. ahahahah. one day I'll get around to valuing it all to see how much I've spent..but I'll never sell!

teoh,

p.s how come i didn't have a star wars tag already..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello david you nerrrrrrrrrrrdy gamerrrrrrr =)

I like your new doggie banner <3

jediteoh said...

haha thanks hong =] that's actually my dog, magie hehe.

Anonymous said...

omg she's adorable!!!!!!
can I walk her? please please? =D