Tuesday, December 22, 2009

missing title.

allow me a little emo moment: heat + disappointment + tired = frustrated

you know how sometimes you can have a thought; and then that thought can turn into a hope; in which you hope so much, you use it as a foundation for more thoughts and hopes. but then the original thought is actually irrational, and then it all comes crashing down? (notice how it semi-relates to engineering harhar)

also, I hate the fact I'm such a needy friend. Some people tell me I'm a great organiser, or it's me who keeps groups together. It's not true at all. Other people are the heart of the group, regardless of what I do. In truth, I'm the one that needs my group more than they need me. That's why I'm always organising..cause I'm the one that always wants to get together.

I dunno, I feel sorta pathetic at the moment. And selfish.

/end