Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my birthday!

quick birthday post!

what can i say, awesome birthday. water rafting down rapids in the morning, which was awessssome. i fell out when we hit into a rock, and lost a chunk of my skin from a finger, went down 7m waterfalls, did 'surfing' ahhh, it was so good. Definitely a highlight of the tour (black water rafting was soso).

Then we went to Argodome or something, and did swooping and sweebing. Swooping is basically a giant swing, except it was pretty high up and pretty harliarious with a guy I did it with. He screamed the whole way down, it was so good. Sweebing is some weird bicycle device, and you race times around the track, also good fun but my legs died on the fourth laps.

Then my new friends gave me a birthday cake surprise and shouted happy birthday at me the whole day to publically humuliate me. They're an awesome bunch, thanks guys.

I promise I'll get around to photos one day but I keep running out of time. I just remembered I need to check my Allocate to see if it's done so I'll write more later.

teoh

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

7m waterfall?!?!!

HOLY CRAP!!!

XD

stay alive! sounds like fun ^^