Tuesday, January 5, 2010

overload

I've just heard about some changes that will take place this year.. I hadn't been too focused on 2010 to be honest. I was more concerned about present holiday items..going out, new computer, christmas etc. but now that I think about it, so many things are going to be different.

people are moving, changing, my normal routines are going to be changed by different factors (now that I have a car especially). I hate change, although I've come to accept that some are necessary for my life to either improve or progress.

I have to be more focused on my career soon as well..3rd year is usually when we do work experience, and it's most likely what I enter this year is what I'll be doing end of next year. 

my sister won't be here. some of my friends are moving away, workmates moving off to other places. workplace will most likely change, which might get me being not renewed. ugh.

my head really hurts. I've had so many things to think about. I actually don't want to go New Zealand at the moment. I want to sort everything out. I need a waterfall to meditate under.

teoh,

2 comments:

fmatt said...

haha, i know how you feel. uncertainty and instability is not nice but i guess it must happen in order for life to progress.

i guess live for the moment while you're in nz. all you can do is be happy that the future will unfold in due course. hopefully the pieces of the puzzle fall as you wish :)

jediteoh said...

cheers matt. going to nz may be a welcomed distraction and might put my mind in a more relaxed mood. see you at brawl hopefully =]