Friday, May 28, 2010

the giants that will never fall

I. Am. Sick. Of. Telstra.

 You'd think changing to a newer more recent plan would be easy; especially when I already had all the per-requisites. But NOOO. Not so apparently. Telstra goes out of it's way to STUFF IT ALL UP. So bear with my rant, I do have a point to make.

First, the stupid store doesn't even put the order through properly. Then the deal doesn't apply within 3 days. THEN, they charge me the normal price instead of the discount special. THEN, the stupid operator who gave me my discount CHANGED my plan back to the normal one. Like double-yuu-tee-eff? So that means not only do I get charged for normal price, but I get double charged for the month remaining of my non-existent faster plan. And I'm pretty sure I didn't get my $30 discount either.

So now everything is confusing, I don't get any quotes so I'm pretty sure Telstra came out of this laughing it's multi-billion ass off. 

Man. I hate it when big companies can get away with stuff like this. And there's nothing we little people can do about it. Banks, telecommunications, governments, they're all the same. We need a modern Robin Hood. Someone who will go past the law and sort these guys out, cause let's face it; what else is going to hurt them? A law suit is like throwing a rock at a steel building, and having it bounce back and hit you in the eye and kill you. I'm tempted to be that person and spend the rest of my life plotting to somehow make Telstra's stock fall to negative infinity.

Btw, call-operator Alan, from one operator to another. Saying "I'm juuuuust cheeecking" for like 2 minutes does not help my patience. How about you just check it faster instead of wasting your breath saying that phrase over and over? Or put me on hold dammit, that's what soothing music is for. I'd actually prefer you to actually fix my problem, but I know that's TOO MUCH to ask from Telstra.

angry teoh,

p.s hi stalker =]

4 comments:

timtamz said...

LOL.
Teohh give alan a break ahah. You should beable to relate to his position too yeah?

hahahah, funny.
Ohoohoh whos ur stalker now??

elienated7t said...

Hey stalk-worthy-material :P:P

Firstly, I haven't seen Robin Hood, so no confirmations there. But wanna re-enact law-abiding citizen??...I'll be your partner-in-crime :D

Also the whole description about the stone-hitting-someone-in-the-eye-and-killing-them seems like something more outta that movie than Robin Hood anyway, so we should totally consider taking revenge in that manner-
ie 'let's hit them in the eye with stones'...
(yup, my psychotic thoughts running free :P:P)

P.S: Somehow I can't picture Gerard Butler killing someone with a stone...ah well...

jediteoh said...

As if Tim...I would be way better than Alan! I was very nice on the phone, although I think started yelling near the end...the stalked is the above =P

It's not about the latest movie Elisha =P it's the idea of Robin Hood, standing up for the helpless and poor!

Haha how are we going to re-enact it. Hack into Telstra's CEO (not that it's his fault, but he's the natural target) and start destroying his internet? I guess that could work...and the electrocute him with the cut cables?

I'm pretty sure you imagine Gerard Butler doing other stuff =P

jason said...

sounds like me a year ago with hp lol

there's a couple things that have made me an overall less angry person over the last year:

1. no more hp
2. no more dota