Sunday, May 30, 2010

my gwad gumball!

me eating a 10+ year old giant gumball. My brother got it when we visited some family friends up in queensland who owned a lolly shop and had kept it in this metal container ever since. He wanted the container, so I ate it...for a minute before getting sick. Thankfully it was soft, I can't imagine eating it properly...

so after doing some reading, apparently the 'theory' behind tony's new element is quite plausible. Using his home-built particle accelerator, charging whatever blue particles he had in there to high energy, and then fusing two elements that when combined together would add their atomic numbers together to the desired new element, yes it is quite plausible.

However, if any of my readers are highly qualified scientists (no, you're not marco (neither are you ling)), here are a few questions: what is the triangular case made of to withstand and capture the beams energy to fuse whatever elements are inside? how does the accelerated high energy beam held constantly when it was diverted from the accelerator? I would've thought it'd need to keep it's circular motion in order to sustain itself. And finally, how does Stark make it stable? If you can answer all of these, then please join my team in building an iron man suit, as I don't want radioactive poisoning when I wear mine either.

In other news!
I don't know why, but I've got a craving for watching digimon. ><>teoh,

6 comments:

elienated7t said...

one word....NERD!!!

MKWOK said...

i know the answers to your questions, but obviously my input is not wanted. *flies off in his ironman suit*

jason said...

he did it by wedging the captain america shield under the metal cylindrical component.

didn't you watch the movie? =[

jediteoh said...

Whatever I-stay-up-all-night-writing-16000-word-reports =P

Sure you do Marco, sure you do. We'll rumble it out soon then!

It was the particle accelerator ling! Not metal component. One of my work mates told me they're going to make the agent dude captain america.

elienated7t said...

hey, that was I-stayed-up-countless-nights-in-a-month-n-wrote-a-16000-word-report scenario....will do anything to be able to write 16000 words tonight :(:(
n as if tease me to hide your nerdiness (*runs off to check google if nerdiness is actually a word*....it is :P:P)!!!

Ritzy said...

waH! really?!?!
digimon? hahaa.

@ gumball 10 years + EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

but then again i prolly would have wanted the container too ^^

haha ling isnt a scientist =P