Saturday, May 8, 2010

presents from over seas!

love it when family come back from overseas, i love opening up all the bags and boxes, looking for treasures and prizes! above are japanese figures luke and leia, who will now guard my computer for me.

behold the holocron mark II, my new usb 8 gig stick. mark I's plastic shell eventually crumbled to nothing, so this is the high tech replacement! awesome.

my sister loves cupcakes, so she saw this cute cupcake bib and bought it. I put it on mags for some highly amusing entertainment.

and my belated birthday present, flown across two countries to get to me, a stormtrooper jumper! thanks sis =] it's got a cool stormtrooper button on it as well, which I will rip off if I ever grow out of the jumper, cause it's that cool!

teoh,

5 comments:

MKWOK said...

now that you have a new jumper you can stop wearing my jumper! :D
mags looks like shes ready to feast on some human flesh! RAGNNNNHH

timtamz said...

LOL teoh sif not match ur socks haha

jediteoh said...

hahaha no way marco, it's MY JUMPER. I GOT IT FIRST.

LOL Tim, trust you to spot that =_=

jason said...

hahaha odd socks

sorry, nothing clever to add =]

Ritzy said...

waH! that USB is tini!
hope ya had a nice bday.. well belated lol....


ohla new layout ^^