Sunday, June 27, 2010

last few steps

as always, i'm struggling to get through my last few days of studying T_T sorry urban water.

so instead, i've gone onto ebay and found the adidas star wars shoes that my brother showed me on facebook =] decided on a pair of x-wing sambas, but will probably buy another high-top shoe if this purchase turns out alright. original price is aorund $300 in the stores at melb central, but got these for $180. fingers crossed.


mmmm so cool. nice subtle new republic logo, not a fan of the x-wing word though. can't wait. nice present to come back to after adelaide.
dammit, i was suppose to be saving for my new laptop, which I'm having second thoughts about.
teoh,

2 comments:

Babee said...

so now, you've got your star wars hoodie and star wars shoes, borrow ant's star wars t-shirt and then all you'll need are a pair of star wars pants, underwear and a pair of socks and you'll be set for any star wars occasion! :)

jediteoh said...

I've got my stormtrooper samurai t-shirt I can wear...and maybe I should sow a lightsaber on the side of my jeans or something =]

I think underwear and socks are going a bit far!