Friday, July 2, 2010

off on holiday

so 1st July was an awesome kick off to the holidays.

spent some time with a friend in the morning, going around to jells park and knox city. Then had a fight with telstra over our latest bill (which in hindsight seems correct, but still their fault for stuffing up the past ones, confusing me!!) and won, so I got a month of internet free. Then had a big catch up with glenny people, which turned out surprisingly well, despite some last minute organising (=P tim). Watch toy story 3, which I classify as a 'movie worth paying for'.

Awesome day.

Anyway, I'm really lacking sleep, and I'm heading off to Adelaide tomorrow! It came so soon, I haven't even packed yet. So adiĆ³s until next thursday. have fun in your HO HO HO HOOOOLIDAYS!!

teoh,

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

eek phone hassles are the worst!

ahh missing jells park

i moved to noble park ! lol..

catch ya arounds ^^