Sunday, July 18, 2010

back to mediocre

so I'm sitting here, looking through my subject unit guide, getting a glimspe of the miserable semester ahead of me. A lot of constant assignment due every week, group formations of 3 only which means I get kicked out of my usual group of 4, tests/labs/reports/presentations, yuck! Back to the student life as my mum would say.

Things are getting pretty depressing at work too. A lot of my colleges that I have known pretty much since I've worked there are leaving. I'm happy for most of them, as there are a few people at work who deserve much better than a 1st level call center operator. But it makes work less enjoyable, though it is still a good job to have.

I am currently resisting getting a can of coke at work. I ate so much crap this holidays, probably causing all the pimples on my face =[ Instead, I'm drinking lots of tea. Which is making me go on personal breaks to the toliet alot.

I still have yet to write a melbourne post. And I think I'll make a new banner and layout too.

And that's all I want to write. Or complain. My friend sarah said I complain a lot. That's probably true. (but it was cold in adelaide) What a crap post.

teoh,

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

lol keep the posts coming ^^
whee. one tini day left of my holidays ><"