Sunday, July 25, 2010

going for office

I just watched the most amount of television I've seen than in the holidays. Hurrah for MasterChef, good fun. Very pleased with the outcome.

The only thing the Great Debate gave me was confirmation that politician are so frustrating. Always dancing around the issue, repeating their slogans over and over and generally annoying me. Initially I wasn't going to vote Labor due to take over from Gillard, but Tony Abbott used the word 'fair dinkum' too many damn times, so he's lost my vote. Also, he hasn't got any charisma, do not like him at all.

Therefore we should all vote for me to be Prime Minister instead. I have past experience! Back in Primary school, when we were learning about Parliament, we set up a mock Government, and I was elected Prime Minister, no joke! As leader of our country, I would address the real issues of our country.

Teleportation would be the highest priority and my driving force for my election. With Teleportation, our country would both be more sustainable and boost our economy to make our country not only the strongest in the world, but in the galaxy (beat that Gillard). It will help decrease the cost of living, as there is no need to spend money on fuel, transportation for major companies will cut out, decreasing the price on goods and generally improve our lives. It will resolve the ridiculous Myki system and the coming waste of money on it.

This would also solve the boating problem, as a detention center with minimal space could be easily created within weeks (and in Australia, not in some unstable government place I've never heard of), by throwing people into a teleporter back to where they came from. Easy.

Teleportation will help create more jobs for people and emphasis education in the Mathematics field, which is lacking. I would personally supervise to ensure research is completed by 2020. That is my promise to YOU.

I respect the Australian electorates, and I think they will respect me as a fellow Australian. As a hard working student, I know many of the grits of life and the common problems in our lives. As Prime Minister, you can count on me to know the people of Australia and the important issues.

Vote for Teoh, and help me teleport Australia forward!

teoh,

4 comments:

elienated7t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jason said...

lol when did you take that photo?
is that lectern and bottom half of a coat photoshopped in??

jediteoh said...

lol it's my deb 07 photo, the only one I could find of myself that was formal looking.

Only the lectern is photoshopped in lol.

Ritzy said...

LOL! teleportation YOU HAVE MY VOTE ^^