Friday, March 5, 2010

the busy start

so yeah, none of those posts that I thought about actually made it here. My bad.

Actually I've been pretty busy at the moment. Just between uni and work this week, I've pretty much had no time for anything else, including studying. Somehow I managed to do 33.5 hours (including this upcoming weekend) at work, and my many hours at uni. I can't wait for next week, which is looking a bit calmer.

assessments and presentations are already due next week, made it through the initial group making week. Pretty happy with my groups, I managed to get 3 different groups. I like to keep them diverse so I can experience different cultures/personalties. I'm actually looking forward to project management this year.

my mum's currently sick at the moment, and I'm trying to help her out as much as I can, but it's tough since I'm hardly at home. One of the things I'm trying to keep with me since New Zealand is gratitude. Gratitude to my family, friends and life in general. I really have things easy, not even comparing to those more unfortunate than me, and I have to be more grateful, rather than always wanting. I really want to do some volunteer work this semester, but I'm finding it hard to make time...

proper posts soon, I promise..

teoh,


No comments: