Wednesday, March 17, 2010

looking ahead

I've just found out that blogger does not work very well in opera. Can't move around images and such. Was very disappointed that I had to resort to using internet explorer to fix it up.

Returning from a very frustrating shift at work, and procrastinating off a project report, I am going to write a post about the things I'm looking forward at the moment.

The nearest event is my friend carolyn from New Zealand is coming down from Townsville (I think, or another town around QLD) for easter break. Very excited to see her, although I'm not exactly sure where or what I'm going to do when she's here. Maybe just somewhere nice in the city (yea like I would know where that is), go to the beach or something. Just exciting to catch up. Carolyn spent the first hour of us meeting telling me lies about her life, which she loves referring as 'conning david'. What's it with people and feeding me lies? First the Malaysian wall, now this...

A few birthdays here and there along the way. I've been keeping Amanda's 21st present since I got back from NZ and I'm planning to go hunting for something special in mind later.

Then comes July! Three friends, also from New Zealand, Sarah, Genevieve and Ellen are coming down from Sydney. We plan to spend a few days around here, exploring together since I haven't really explored Melbourne at all haha. Then I'm going off to SA with Sarah to visit some more New Zealand buddies. Ahhh can't wait...

Okay that was enough to motivate me. Starting work now!

teoh,

1 comment:

fmatt said...

hahaha david and your international connectedness. very good. :P