Sunday, October 3, 2010

banned!

These are dark days. The coming month looks very bleak at the moment. Mid-semester break was a joke.

We were talking about banned companies or brands the other day. Here is mine:

Sony VIAO - expensive, nothing more. First-hand experience.
HP / compaq - generally crap, terrible customer service.
Western Digital - passport harddrive cables seem to be a large problem nowadays
Apple - just kidding
Pets Paradise - horrible customer service
Telstra - nothing else needed to be said.
KFC - it's not worth it

I swear I had more, but I forget. I'll come back and edit when I remember.

teoh,

4 comments:

MKWOK said...

Sony VAIO wasn't too expensive buying it from overseas, but it's starting to die on me.

And didn't amanda work at pets paradise lol!?

The days are bright and happy :) You shouldn't let one bad experience ruin the whole company!

jason said...

how about a string of bad experiences, marco? :p

or multiple strings of bad experiences!!
**COUGHHPCOUGH***

anyway, kfc is not so bad lol
helps me put on weight (when i can afford it)

jediteoh said...

Yeah she did, and she got treated terribly!

Ritzy said...

ohla that is a big list.

lol kfc XD
but the chips are okay XD