Tuesday, October 19, 2010

that time of year

it's been a continuously terrible, even though we're in the next week. just happens to be my life low for now.

magie has been sick for the past few days. Long story short, at first it was just her licking herself to the point of not being able to walk around properly, and now she seems to have digested something bad. She was doing a lot of crazy things, like eating grass (apparently dogs do that when they're stomachs hurt), not coming inside the whole night when it was freezing outside, vomiting etc. I was up all saturday night and had completely lost it by sunday morning and broke down; just didn't know how to help her anymore. Luckily my brother came from his place and helped me out.

Her conditions seems to have slightly improved today, even though we had been suggested to hospitalize her. She ate by herself tonight, which is good as she hasn't eaten since saturday. I pray she gets better soon. Nothing is OK until she is.

Still no calls on vacation work either. On the brink of giving up. Bad kick start to my career.

Even though all this bad stuff happens to you, it's amazing how life still goes on. You could have your arm amputated, but when you come home after surgery, you'd find bills and stuff in your letter box. The world doesn't stop because your suffering. You just have to troop on. I am struggling to follow this concept I admit. But one day I will look back on this post/time, and realised I survived through it.

teoh,

1 comment:

ping said...

hey rj, hang in there! let me know if there's anything i can help with =]