Thursday, April 1, 2010

and break!

Wooo, I didn't realise I was looking so forward to easter break, but now that I'm on it, it's awesome!

I accidentally went on a splurge (apparently it's not according to hong) when I went to chadstone while waiting for hong to come out of uni. I had a vague idea of buying jeans, as my first pair that amanda bought me are ripping at the knee joint =[ anyway, I ended up buying some levi black jeans and a nice .yd shirt that I will wear to amanda's 21st and maybe ann's too. they each cost about 80 bucks each, the jeans were 25% so woo.

I would take pictures and pose (just cause I never get the chance) but I'll just save it for the parties.

I didn't do any April's fool jokes today! dammit, didn't remember until Hong reminded me. Looking forward to Blizzard's (computer game company), they always have good ones.

anyway, here's my reason for blogging:

most uncomfortable experience: wearing your underwear inside out....


... and backwards.

the things that happen when you don't get enough sleep and rush to uni.

teoh,

1 comment:

Ritzy said...

lol blogs are just for those reasons.

silly random events =P

yay easter break! a chance to catch up ^^