Sunday, April 11, 2010

intra-seeking

first, a little daily update.

my dad has just left yesterday off to singapore, and my brother shall be making his way to the airport to japan soon. only myself and magie at home now, it's going to be lonely = my new strict wake up routine: wake up early, check if laundry needs to be done (if so, do it), take magie for a walk, hang out said laundry, eat breakfast while making lunch, decide what to have for dinner, and then go to uni/work. Wish all my family safe travels and have fun! Bring me back gifts =]

my internet will hopefully be upgraded in the next 24-48 hours to the new telstra super cable, which is apparently much faster than what we have, with double capacity (25gb cap) and it's 20 bucks cheaper (49.95) =]

also, went to a workmate's house yesterday and played poker (with a different group) surprisingly I almost won the pot ($120), and came 2nd in the tournament. Was able to win my buy in back, so no money loss, entertainment profit win!

also saw anthea today, she's such a lovely girl. love catching up with her and just talking about anything.

thoughts:

I have decided to begin a self discovery journey. I realised I no longer know who I am, despite this line being very cliche and dramatic. What I mean is that, I wouldn't know how to describe myself anymore. I don't know what kind of person I am, how I am acting, what I am doing. I have utterly lost myself, not in a depressing way, but certainly concerning.

this journey begins effectively immediately. I'm going to start thinking who I think I am, and who I want to be.

edit: I also realised some of my tags are severely lacking in posts. Will try and post more specific posts in the future, instead of a blind post dump.

teoh,

4 comments:

jason said...

all the best for the self-discovery, david =]

blogging more 'specifically' can be a bit of a trap though btw.. just a heads-up lol

timtamz said...

OMG teoh
spooky! im home alone tooo! i hate it already.. i can't organise my time or anythingg noooo wayyyy grrrrr someone wanna be my housemate and survive with me!!! please please please please pleaseee

another thing spooky. dad finally upgraded the internet from next months we'er going on optus 70gig for 45 dollars per month. Woo, hopefully no more cappness lol.

jediteoh said...

cheers ling.

haha tim, it's not too bad. I'm just going through freezer food. Struggling to cope with walking my dog, washing clothes, going to uni and work though. How long you home alone for?

woo internet for everyone =]

timtamz said...

until may 9! seriously guys. help! hahha