Monday, April 19, 2010

expanding my interests

my mainstream music stuff is slowly expanding out.

jay sean - war, lights out, fire
jason harwell - somewhere the sun, pray
muse - resistance, undisclosed desires
adam lambert - whataya want from me
living end - white noise
chris brown - forever
mika - happy ending
red hot shili peppers (found it in my harddrive) - snow hey oh, dani california
train - hey soul sister
taylor swift (lol) - you belong to me, love story
akon - beautiful
afterhouse - halfway gone

is something what my playlist is looking like at the moment =]

teoh,

2 comments:

jason said...

get into some coldplay =]

the only mainstream western artist to survive on my playlist with more than one song

jediteoh said...

mm yeah, I do remember you giving me some coldplay before. I might try and dig them up this weekend!